The Foundation is built on the philosophy that industrious students should be rewarded and ultimately give back to the community. A student must be making some money while attending school to be eligible. The Foundation and the participating schools then match what the student is making and these funds go toward tuition and school-related expenses.
The Foundation believes in five founding principles that encourage growth, strength and success.
1. Help those who help themselves.
2. Make a moral commitment to give back in the future.
3. Realize the importance of working for something.
4. Appreciate and respect the value of all work.
5. Realize that future success depends on the efforts of others at all levels.
Photo courtesy of Stetson University.